- How much does a website cost?
- That all depends on your needs and budget. We’ll work together to get the most out of your website while keeping the cost within your comfort zone. While each project is different our estimation tool can give you a rough idea.
- Can I edit my own website?
- Of course! These days the ability to edit your site is a given. If you prefer to have us or someone else keep your site up to date we can accommodate that as well.
- What happens if you disappear?
- Nothing. You own your website, domain, and hosting even if you've delegated the management of those services to us. You have full control over your website and you or anyone you choose will be able to access and maintain it whether we’re here or not.
Whether you need a new website, a redesign, or just some quick fixes we've seen it all and we can help.Learn more
Apps & Mobile
We can design mobile sites and native apps so your customers can find you anywhere.Learn more
Online marketing strategies including SEO, email & SMS campaigns, and proactive online advertising.Learn more
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you using a template?
- No, not unless you ask us to. We start each project under the assumption that you'll want a custom website. If you already have a template in mind that you want to build on we’ll be happy to modify it to your liking.
- Are there any ongoing or hidden fees?
- Things like hosting and domain names will need to be paid for on a monthly or yearly basis. Aside from that there isn't anything else you'll need to pay for.
- Will my site be search engine friendly?
- Yes. No question about it. If you want to know about the technical details we'll be happy to explain them but we've found most people prefer to focus on their business while we take care of the technical stuff.